Refunds & Returns
To be eligible for a refund, you must return your unopened order in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt of delivery. In the case that the item has been opened but is still in original condition, store credit to the value of that item will be issued in lieu of a refund.
This means you must meet all of the below criteria:
- The 30 day period will commence from the date that the customer receives their product
- If there is no receipt of delivery, the date shall be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch
- Item is unwashed and unused.
- Item is in the same condition as when you received it. This means all packaging; labelling and tags are still attached and intact.
- You are able to provide proof of purchase.
- Delivery charges will not be refunded.
If you meet all of the above, follow the returns guidelines below so that Marbret International may assess and offer a full refund or exchange (less postage & handling). We have a dedicated Customer Service team that are available by phone, email, should you have any questions.
How do I return and exchange an item?
It’s easy to return an item, simply contact Marbret International by email at email@example.com or telephone on 08 9446 1661 to notify them of your return. Then;
- In order for Marbret International to process the return, post the items to the address below. Include your contact details, and details of your return items.
- You are responsible for safely packaging your return to ensure we receive the items in resalable condition.
- We recommend sending returns via registered post as we do not accept responsibility for lost items.
- Marbret International will be in contact within 24 hours of receiving the returned goods. If a replacement product is to be provided, Marbret International will send this to you at your cost, including any price differences in products and cost of re-shipping. If a refund is to be given, it will be processed according to your initial purchase method as soon as possible. Please note that it may take a few days for your banking provider to show the credit in your account.
- Any items returned outside of the 30 day period (unless faulty) or items returned damaged or soiled (unless faulty) will be the responsibility of the customer to retrieve. Marbret International will not pay to return these items to you.
Acceptance of the Goods
The buyer is responsible for inspecting the goods for fault and notifying us within 30 working days of receiving the goods should there be a fault.
Received the wrong product?
In the unlikely event that you have received the incorrect product, Marbret International will re-deliver your original order free of charge and will, most likely, provide a Reply Paid address for the return of the incorrect items.
Postal address for returns and exchanges:
Marbret International Pty Ltd
UNIT 8/15 Walters Drive
Western Australia 6017